Hello from another Android newbie!

Last Updated:

1. Dr. Who

Dr. Who Member This Topic's Starter

Hi All...

I thought this would be a good place for my first post ...LOL. I've been lurking for a few days and decided to join the forum. From what I've seen so far, I'm very impressed with all of the Android info around here ...just the kind of forum I was looking for! I'm still a newbie to the Android operating system, so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to contribute in the short term, but hopefully that will change as I learn more. :)

I'm a former Blackberry Pearl owner who upgraded to the HTC EVO about 10 days ago. Other than an issue with the touch screen sensitivity (and I do hope HTC comes up with a fix soon), I really like the EVO. Oh, and I also own an iPhone 3Gs, so I guess I have the best of both worlds now.

Dr. Who

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

welcome!!!!!! Enjoy your Evo! (I wouldn't mention the iPhone on the Evo thread however! ;))

3. UBRocked

UBRocked VZW Nexus Please!!! VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums! I lurked here for awhile myself ;) Hope you enjoy that big screen...despite any issues that it may currently have...it is big and beautiful!

I hope you'll find this forum extremely helpful as the great people here are who compelled me to join in the first place. ;)