Hello from AZ.

Last Updated:

1. digitard

digitard Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Forgive me father RIM for I hath gotten tired of the same interface over 2yrs!

:)

I'm a Crackberry person. I really do like my 8330, and some of the new RIM phones, but I have decided that I will give the DROID a shot.

I really don't have much to gripe about my RIM phone. I've just had the same phone really for 2yrs even with the OS 5.0 upgrade (sure, it adds Threaded SMS, but really that's the big facelift).

I was looking at the Storm 2 and kept seeing everyone saying "going to just get the Droid instead". I had seen said Droid commercials, but never was "enthralled" enough to dig further. I finally did and was hooked. Specs, OS and of course Google Nav had me at hello.

So... I'm going to give it a shot. Worst case I can head back to faithful papa RIM, but I have a feeling I'm goign to be happy with it.

I spent over 5yrs in the Cell industry (Tech @ Alltel) and I've gotten a handle on phones enough to determine what I like and the DROID falls into almost every category of what I'm looking for.

So time to give it a shot. A friend, whom I got a job in retail before I left who's now Verizon, has been playing with their store Droid and he's impressed and I trust him enough to give it the 30 day shot.

So... Hello Moto, again.

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Welcome to the Forums! :D

And Nice intro! ;)

3. shivers316

shivers316 Godmember VIP Member

Welcome to the forums! :)

4. Redbird1

Redbird1 Well-Known Member

I thought your handle sounded familiar, I think I've seen you on Crackberry.com

Welcome.......

5. noonehereyet

noonehereyet No One... VIP Member

Welcome!

6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: