hello from California

Last Updated:

1. julie524

julie524 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I just got my first Android phone on Friday (a Samsung Captivate from wirefly.com), service started on Saturday and have been playing with it ever since. Minus a few issues, I love it. If I could fix those issues, it'd be really fantastic and I'd love it more. But enough about that. I'm new, I'm here, hello! ::waves::

Advertisement
  2. Red Petal

Red Petal New Member

What do u feel after using this mobile? Do u think is there any competitive in market?

3. davidnmegan6907

davidnmegan6907 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the android forums glad to have you here..check out the captivate forum I'm sure they can help you with your small issues

4. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Welcome to the Android Forums!

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Hi! Welcome to the Android Forums!

6. julie524

julie524 Active Member This Topic's Starter

This is my first touchscreen phone so it's hard to compare it to what else is out there. My parents have iPhones and a Samsung Solstice. Other than just playing around with the apps they've downloaded, I don't have any other experience with them. I'd say the Captivate is better than the Solstice (mostly due to the screen size) and pretty even with the iPhone.

Before deciding on the Captivate, I was originally going to get a MyTouch 3g with T-Mobile. I'd been wanting one of those for over a year and when I finally got serious about switching cell providers (I just came from MetroPCS) and went into an AT&T store with my sister to look around (she's craving a BB Torch) and found the Captivate. Then I found out my work gives a monthly discount through AT&T, but not T-Mobile so I got the Captivate.

Ok enough rambling from me for now. lol