• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from first time Android user

ynwa

Apr 30, 2010
Or soon to be first time android user. Just waiting on my HTC Desire coming. Cant wait to start getting into Android, and its apps and games. Wanted to build a bit of knowledge on how it works before i got my handset and came across this forum which seems very informative and covers a wide range of android topics.

Off to read the previous posts so hopefully wont have to ask too many stupid questions!

Or soon to be first time android user. Just waiting on my HTC Desire coming. Cant wait to start getting into Android, and its apps and games. Wanted to build a bit of knowledge on how it works before i got my handset and came across this forum which seems very informative and covers a wide range of android topics.

Off to read the previous posts so hopefully wont have to ask too many stupid questions!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones