• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Minnesota!

Hello! I recently traded my Samsung Instinct S30 for a Sprint HTC Hero, and I LOVE my new phone. The Android system is without any doubt the best system that I have used. Its a far trade from my first phone, a clunky red Sanyo. My dad has an IPhone (work, he must have AT&T service, and his choices are limited) and after using it, wanting one, then getting this, I can say that I certainly didn't have to 'settle' for this. My dad has yet to try it our, but so far he likes it, just from what I've told him. I love the versatility of it, and the many apps that are available. I see this being the best smart phone system as soon as it gets more popular. Hope to get some good info about Android from here.

-Thanks!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones