• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello From Missouri City, Texas...

Hello,

I'd like to introduce myself. StoneColdXLH here, most folks just call me Stone. I got the name because of my motorcycle goes by that name.

I have a Motorola Droid A855 and I'm loving it. I've rooted the phone, and on my 2nd rom that I've installed. My first ROM, while it was a pretty cool ROM, it chewed through my battery like a kid with a ice-creme cone.

I just installed [ROM]--CHARITY--Smoked Glass Themed v9.0 Froyo 2.2.1 Built From Source! it is a fantastic ROM, and I' really like it.

I work for a major computer company, largest in the USA, and possibly the world as a Linux Software Tech consultant. While the Droid software is very much like Linux, I'm still learning how things work.

So, I will probably be asking a lot of questions at time goes on.

Thanks for allowing me to be a part of this forum.

cheers,
Stone

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones