• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from New Android Owner

Hi, I've been wanting an android phone for over 6 months now and have been lurking on the forum for that amount of time. I've found the info here very useful....although I think I ended up picking a phone that no one on here really recommends.

I am now the proud new owner of the Samsung Spica i5700 (or Portal as it's called here in the UK) I know it's not considered the best phone but it does the most important thing I wanted from a new smartphone. It plays DivX and it does it well!

Hi, I've been wanting an android phone for over 6 months now and have been lurking on the forum for that amount of time. I've found the info here very useful....although I think I ended up picking a phone that no one on here really recommends.

I am now the proud new owner of the Samsung Spica i5700 (or Portal as it's called here in the UK) I know it's not considered the best phone but it does the most important thing I wanted from a new smartphone. It plays DivX and it does it well!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones