• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from Romania

Vlad Soare

Jun 13, 2015
Bucharest, Romania
Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Android world. I must confess I used not to like Android at all, until I happened to use the S3 mini of a colleague for a while and to fall in love with it. Later on, when I was offered the chance of buying a new S4 mini for a very good price, I jumped at it. So, here I am. :)

I'm the kind of guy who likes to have a dedicated device for each task. I don't like jacks of all trades. When it comes to phones, I like them to be just phones. In fact, I bought the S4 mini not for its smartness, but just for its beautiful, fast and flexible user interface. I'm using it strictly as a mobile phone. No e-mail, no Facebook, no internet browsing; I've got a computer for that kind of stuff. Actually, two. :D

I'm a technical guy, and quite experienced with computers. Smartphones, however, are not my forte. So, in the near future I'm going to need your help to understand Android better and to get the most out of my phone. :)

Thank you.

Thank you.
clear.png
:)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones