Hello from Rugbyandroid

Last Updated:

1. rugbyandroid

rugbyandroid Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

Just joined as I think this site is brilliant. So many folk talking about their droid phone.

I'm new to Android, I'm a 10 year veterain of Nokia's. I nearly went for the Nokia N97 in January of this year when my contract was up for renewal, but decided against it after I read all the bad N97 reviews.

I'm the type that I need my phone to be exactly that a phone, one that works and works properly so I spent the last few months being a sad git reading all the reviews and stumbled across this little number - HTC Desire.

I must say never before have I had such a brilliant phone, it does everything I want it to and more (well except make the coffee!)

I was a bit unsure about changing from Nokia, thinking that I would struggle with new menus and a different operating system, let alone using a touch screen for the 1st time. But I must say I've had the phone a week today and It's been a breeze to work with. Shame about the battery life, but then nothing in life is perfect............

Look forward to chatting with you all over the next few months.

Cheers

Rugbyandroid
    Edinburgh UK.

Advertisement
  2. BiGMERF

BiGMERF Well-Known Member

welcome to the forum, glad to have ya aboard!

3. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: