• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello from SW Ohio

mrgolfrider

Jul 24, 2010
It is crazy how a operating system can make a guy go nuts! I have had my Blackberry Bold 9700 since release date and have loved it. I frequent different news forums like BGR, Tmonews, and of course Crackberry. I kept seeing all this fuss about Android phones and when the Vibrant was released for T-mobile it was like love at first site.

I don't really use my Blackberry for a lot of business related use, mainly just to stay connected with friends and browse the web when bored. With all the options of the Android market and the rate at which ROM's and OS updates become available it felt like the right thing to do to leave Blackberry and jump ship over to Android. I think it will be a good decision and have no regrets for leaving.

Thanks for reading my long winded introduction.

Fergy

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones