Hello from Wichita Kansas

Last Updated:

1. Windchill

Windchill Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanted to say hello to everyone and introduce my self. My name is John and I live in Wichita, Kansas tho I am originaly from Baytown Texas. If you don't know where that is, its a suburb of Houston sort of. I work for a major shipping company and run there plant here in Wichita.

My hobbies are very vast and eclectic (I hope thats how you spell that) Lol. I spend a lot of time on the computer both for work and to play Eve Online. I like all types of music except heavy metal and a lot of the newer rap songs coming out.

My handle may sound familiar to some of you if you get around to other forums. Its one I use as often as I can as long as some one hasnt beaten me to it :p Well that is prolly enough for now. See you aropund the forum :)

Advertisement
  2. Siflan

Siflan Well-Known Member

Mornin' John! Hope you enjoy your stand and get to know the lay of the Android land!

3. Windchill

Thanks Siflan. I am enjoying the site a lot already

4. Pseudoproto

Pseudoproto New Member

I didn't think anyone else in Wichita even KNEW what the G1 was.

Well met,

Craig

5. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

Welcome! You hate heavy metal but your avatar is head banging hehe... interesting. So what DO you like? What are some faves?

Hope you enjoy your stay here man!

6. Windchill

Right now I am really into the european music scene. I play a lot of eve and it has its own streaming radio station and I listen it a lot. I like pop, R & B, Rock from like the Janis Joplin era. Yes I am old. Lol! I cant honestly say I dont like all heavy metal. Like all genres, it has its good and its bad. I just dont listen to it enough to know any artists names. I also am really enjoying the site. It seems to have some really cool people in it.

And yes we heres in Wichita knows about the G1. Next week, we's promised indoor plumbing in the uothouse too. :eek: Hehe

7. Rob

Rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

HA! Indoor plumbing? I know a guy you should call up to help you out his name is Joe The Plumber... hehe jk

I'm not FROM the Janis Joplin area but I definitely dig rock from that time. Went to "The Who" concert in Washington DC last year and let me tell you... it was AWESOME. One of the best concerts I've ever been to...

Now that I think about it... The Who was post-Joplin, no? Ahhh its too late I'm going to bed.

8. 2fast4u

2fast4u Member

welcome