• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help hello..frustrated rooted newbie here..

acoronado78

Lurker
Aug 25, 2010
Hey guys n girls. So I easy rooted my droid 2 day ago n download lots of files that are not working for me on reboot. 2 days of slacking off at work and staying up late trying to get bugless beast and flash to work on my droid one. Wifi works good. Don't know what exactly else will benefit me being rooted. But I am curious what bugless beast can do. Oh n I set up setcpu n put it to max...don't know if that's ok..well feels good to vent a bit. No one I know is rooted. N I don't have a pc...just. me n my droid lol. So ...help please..

Hey guys n girls. So I easy rooted my droid 2 day ago n download lots of files that are not working for me on reboot. 2 days of slacking off at work and staying up late trying to get bugless beast and flash to work on my droid one. Wifi works good. Don't know what exactly else will benefit me being rooted. But I am curious what bugless beast can do. Oh n I set up setcpu n put it to max...don't know if that's ok..well feels good to vent a bit. No one I know is rooted. N I don't have a pc...just. me n my droid lol. So ...help please..

Did you root your D1 2 days ago, or your D2 a day ago? It reads a little confusing.

Did you use the XDA rooting procedures? If not, I'd go check those out to see if you missed anything. A lot of us here with D2's are waiting for the easier "one-click" approach, but don't despair there'll be plenty of ROOTED D2 users to exchange notes with in no time.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones