hello..frustrated rooted newbie here..Support

Last Updated:

1. acoronado78

acoronado78 New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys n girls. So I easy rooted my droid 2 day ago n download lots of files that are not working for me on reboot. 2 days of slacking off at work and staying up late trying to get bugless beast and flash to work on my droid one. Wifi works good. Don't know what exactly else will benefit me being rooted. But I am curious what bugless beast can do. Oh n I set up setcpu n put it to max...don't know if that's ok..well feels good to vent a bit. No one I know is rooted. N I don't have a pc...just. me n my droid lol. So ...help please..

Advertisement
  2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

I'll move you 2 the d2 forum, gl!

acoronado78 likes this.
  3. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

Did you root your D1 2 days ago, or your D2 a day ago? It reads a little confusing.

Did you use the XDA rooting procedures? If not, I'd go check those out to see if you missed anything. A lot of us here with D2's are waiting for the easier "one-click" approach, but don't despair there'll be plenty of ROOTED D2 users to exchange notes with in no time.

4. acoronado78

acoronado78 New Member This Topic's Starter

Oops..just noticed that...I have a Droid 1... I rooted 2 days ago..sorry...big newbie here lol..so am I in the wrong spot now??

5. RJT185

RJT185 VIP Member VIP Member

Yeah. These are the D2 boards, you'll want to check out the D1 Root Threads.