1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Hello Help Please NEW NEW USER

1. darked17

darked17 Member

Hello People..

This is my first android phone and i feel some what strange my last phone was a Iphone 3g... it broke yesterday :( . So with little money i got a Samsung Galaxy and i know NOTHING about android phones..

So i em here to Learn and help if i can.. i dont know how to install anything i cant even make my way around the thing jajajaj

Any help please..

First of all..

I used to own an Iphone so i would do a Jailbreak and install Cydia then from that install Installous.. then i would get my apps from that.. (Installous)..

How do i do that with android?.

Whats this about doing a root? should i should i not?.. and mmm what about a brick if you dont do it correctly?.. how do i remove icons.. so many i find not usefull?..

Please help me i em more than a novice and i em also finding answers on my own by searching but i need some help please..

Thank you a tutorial would be fine.. please

THanks..:confused::confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
    :
  2. darked17

darked17 Member

Just to let you guys know i have added a new thread in general questions.. so i can get my help.. Here i just want to say HI and well i em a new user.. LOL
  3. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome aboard. Thanks for joining the Android team. Here's hoping you'll find the answers you seek.

Best of luck. :)