Hello - Here With a Purpose

Last Updated:

1. thirdfloornorth

thirdfloornorth Member This Topic's Starter

Hey all. Glad to be a part of the community.

After years stuck with a crapberry, I am getting my first android phone tomorrow through my local carrier, Cellular South, located in southeastern United States (I'm a Mississippi boy myself).

Problem is, I'm having trouble deciding on my phone: The HTC Desire (as you all know, essentially an upgraded Nexus One) or the Motorola Milestone.

My big things: the physical keyboard of the Milestone, as compared to the better hardware and ability to flash custom ROMS onto the Desire.

I've already read all of the Desire vs Milestone threads... Just here looking for a fresh prospective. Where is a good place to post about this?

Also, how close are we to unlocking the Milestone bootloader?

Once again, thanks for having me and thank you for your patience with a new Android user in the weeks and months ahead

Advertisement
  2. Leftyguy

Leftyguy Well-Known Member

Hi - Welcome to the Android Forums - It looks like you did a pretty good job on your research - We have alot of threads to search - Sorry but I'm a fan of the Droid X - Cheers ;)

3. eggie

eggie Well-Known Member

Welcome north. Having problems deciding huh? Well, you've obviously done a great deal of research, so right now, guess it pretty much boils down to what really tickles your fancy. I'm using the Desire, and it's been a blast! :D