• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello, i'm Ashley

ashleymfdrew

Lurker
Oct 29, 2013
:hello: :smokin: Hello all, my name is Ashley and i'm 24 . I'm still pretty new when it comes to working on a phone but i learn really fast which is pretty shocking. Anyways i'm 24 years old I got through Boost Mobile and I have a zte warp N860....come ask me any question you want

word to the wise, dont walk into a room full of geeks and say they can ask anything they want lol

im sure youll learn alot here, just always be sure to use only roms kernels and recoveries for the warp, not the warp sequent, or the warp 4g, i work on those two and know for a fact they are incompatable and their software will break your phone

Reactions: Slayer72
Upvote 0
:hello: :smokin: Hello all, my name is Ashley and i'm 24 . I'm still pretty new when it comes to working on a phone but i learn really fast which is pretty shocking. Anyways i'm 24 years old I got through Boost Mobile and I have a zte warp N860....come ask me any question you want

Welcome to the forums. Happy Halloween!!! BOO

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones