• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello, it has been 2 weeks of waiting.

Blitzpwnage

Jun 3, 2010
I have been waiting for 2 weeks to this day for 1 HTC EVO 4G white, from best buy. I was 5th on the list. And am now 1st. I cannot imagine why or how such horrendous back ordering can happen, there is a new amazon kindle out, and it just came out so it is sold out until sept 17th, I understand this, but the Evo has been out for what, a few months? And with the release of the EPIC tomorrow I dont even know if best buy will call me if my phone comes in...I think they would but who knows. Everyday I dont get a phone call the more hope I lose that I will ever even get it. I actually had an HTC Hero and never in my life imagined waiting this long for a PHONE!
I came here to vent and vent I have.

On a lighter note I have all of my rooting stuff setup I have downloaded the rom I want to use, the newest from Fresh, I have my simpleroot setup and up to date, I also have a vast library of apps I will be installing and my Kernel. So I guess when I get my phone I will be a busy person, to bad classes start on Friday, then a 3 day weekend at least.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones