Alright, let's see here. *deep breath* I'm FalconFour. I love F-16s. Despite my appearances I'm not an F-16 pilot, nor a maintainer, nor even in the Air Force, nor do I hardly even know anyone that works on F-16s. I just love them. They're beautiful, and awesome. I also love falcons. Same as with F-16s, hell, I haven't even seen a falcon in person. They're beautiful, and awesome as well. I'm somewhat of a godlike entity when it comes to computer repair and troubleshooting. There's no computer problem I can't fix, or find the solution to, and about 90% of the time tell you why it broke and how. The other 10%, I hit it with a hammer and it starts working, I shrug, count my blessings, and move on. I work mostly with Windows. I made (perhaps compiled and modified, rather) a Boot CD for diagnostics and repair that's free to download. If I need to reformat a computer to solve a problem, I consider that "giving up" (and hence, I rarely do). I enjoy coming back to forums and posting a solution I found, if the forum didn't help (I have about 50/50 luck on forums), so the solution is available to others. I'm starting to get into electronics, starting with Arduino. I've had a bit of a back-burner electronics interest since I was a lil' kid, but never really went anywhere with it, it seemed too complicated. Now that Arduino has blurred the lines between the electronics and the computers driving them, it's a lot easier to write some code that does something, then figure out why the electronics part of it isn't working. On an entirely unrelated note, I ride a Ninja 250 because it's awesome (and it was the only bike I could really afford). Already ate pavement once (immediately-)prior to learning that bikes don't like when brakes are slammed on. All healed up and still riding, now with a protective jacket. Also got a Fiero GT that I drive when I need to carry stuff, because the Ninja has bupkis for storage. I enjoy mostly electronic/dance/club/house/trance/techno/whatever music, of varying styles. Currently obsessed with deadmau5 because he's a geek that made it big, and I kinda look up to that. I almost-kinda-sorta want to get into making music as well, since I listen to music almost all day every day (like right now), and figure I could be pretty good with it. I made a mix-CD, google "falconfour fifth letter of the alphabet" and look for that torrent with like 1 seed and 0 peers, it never really got anywhere, but the cover art is pretty slick. Meh, maybe someday it'll be bigger. I hate Vista. Vista was a bloated pile of crap with so many bugs and core usability problems and system management issues, from both a technical and a user standpoint, it was a total mess. Windows 7 builds on Vista's failures but fixes almost all of the usability problems, as well as some of the core system problems as well. So, because I know staying behind on operating systems hampers technological development, I've run to Windows 7 x64 with open arms. I'm a pro but I use Home Edition because I really don't need any of Pro's features (namely domain join) - plus it came with my laptop and I'm poor. I wouldn't say I'm 100% democrat but I'm totally no republican. I voted for Obama and I think he's done a fine job trying to slowly rebuild our broken country. I hate seeing misinformed Faux News jokesters waving "nobama" signs and calling everything "socialism". If anything, I disagree with the Obama-haters for their outrageous statements and motivations than I do what they're actually saying. They pretty much defeat their own purpose. And in light of that I tend to lean towards the democrat side, because it's fun to sit back and watch the tea-***** and republicans disagree with each other and do "our" work for us. =P On that note, I am so voting Yes on 19. And I recently bought my first-ever true smartphone, an LG Ally.