• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help hello lg g2 d800 fastboot / quallcomm 9006

tsharon81

May 6, 2015
hello u all.
i have lg g2 d800 that is in fastboot mode or in boot.img when connected i can see all driver only on windows 8.1
try to flash files and every time i get faild (remote:flash write failure)
on all of the files i get error except fastboot and boot.
i was trying with virtual machine withe ubunto but there i cant see the partitions only in win.
im not the big technition but amature +.
please halp me

hii thank u
ive installd vmrare player
whan i want to mount slax what do i need to fill in \linux\other?
32/64?
i install other option and put withe 4gb ram and when i start the machin its tellenig i need more ram to start the VM try even with 6 still
what do i need to do?
thank u very mouch sorry about my english

Upvote 0
hello again
now im stuck at download mode .
and when i start tot operation i get
"LAF_READ_GPT_FAILED"
i think laf partition is not good .
i cant get to fastboot mode.
how can i re flash partition?
can u halp me?

Can you give us 2 screenshots please? One showing your phone in device manager while attempting the tot flash. The 2nd being LG Flash Tools and its associated error messages.

Reactions: tsharon81
Upvote 0
Can you give us 2 screenshots please? One showing your phone in device manager while attempting the tot flash. The 2nd being LG Flash Tools and its associated error messages.

IMG_20150507_213916.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20150507_214248.jpg
    IMG_20150507_214248.jpg
    767.1 KB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Ok, on the screenshot of the LG Flash Tools software, if you scroll down farther in the error message list, is there any more info there that could be helpful?

Also, if you have not yet tried the d800 specific dll for use in LG Flash Tools, you should try that now in place of the 8974_dll.

http://downloads.codefi.re/autoprime/LG/LG_G2/D800/Stock_Firmware/LGD800_20130904_LGFLASHv160.dll
thanx for trying to halp.
the last line is 00000064.
and i try allready all dll files there are in all furom out there.
every time i get this error
"LAF_READ_GPT_FAILED".
i think i want to return to quallcomm time : )
i need to do all the way from the start but first i need to find a way into fastboot to re flash the partition.

Upvote 0
Have you tried any other tots or just the one? Also, when you were in bulk mode (or fastboot) which partitions did you restore at that time specifically?
i was trying 2 tot files of d800 (difrent date)
and i flash all the partition aboot,boot.recovery......sbl1.
and after that i finaly enterd download mode/ i think im sorry becouse now i cant "talk" to my g2/

Upvote 0
i was trying 2 tot files of d800 (difrent date)
and i flash all the partition aboot,boot.recovery......sbl1.
and after that i finaly enterd download mode/ i think im sorry becouse now i cant "talk" to my g2/

If all else fails, you can force bulk again by shorting the test point. I flash aboot, boot, dbi, laf, rpm, sbl1 and tz. You may have a mismatched laf though its surprising you have download mode at all if that were the case. The final possibility is that you have a bad eMMc which is unlikely yet certainly possible.

Upvote 0
If all else fails, you can force bulk again by shorting the test point. I flash aboot, boot, dbi, laf, rpm, sbl1 and tz. You may have a mismatched laf though its surprising you have download mode at all if that were the case. The final possibility is that you have a bad eMMc which is unlikely yet certainly possible.
how can i chack emmc ? and how i can fix it?

Upvote 0
Consistent inability to write would be the only real way to check IMO. Replacing would mean a motherboard replacement which is not cost effective for this device. I would not give up however if you didn't originally flash all the partitions I mentioned.

thats the only way?
there is no way to enter fastboot or sendig files again?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
good morning .
i some how mange to enter fasboot mode again.
but when i writh :fastboot erase laf......
its saying ok sending laf
but in writing its like this............. and nothing hapen.
any idea?

All the other fastboot flash commands work ok though? Have you checked your laf partition to make sure it's the expected size?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones