• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello my name is..

Celox

Mar 31, 2010
Belgium
.. Celox (atleast here it will be my name ;)),

I currently do not have had an android phone yet, but Ive read alot about it.

My current phone is a samsung jet. The reason i'm going for an android phone is mainly because the jet is a piece of wank. The firmware support from samsung is poor to say the very least. It has had a memory leak issue since day 1 when you text. And seeing as I text alot it get's very very annoying to work with.
Plus its not a smartphone, and when you use the device you definatly notice that. It sure is a phone, but it's far from smart.

I live in Belgium, and I am waiting for my HTC desire :)

I'm thinking it will be atleast one more week before it arrives, 2 weeks if i'm realistic.

Anyway, this was me saying hi.

.. Celox (atleast here it will be my name ;)),

I currently do not have had an android phone yet, but Ive read alot about it.

My current phone is a samsung jet. The reason i'm going for an android phone is mainly because the jet is a piece of wank. The firmware support from samsung is poor to say the very least. It has had a memory leak issue since day 1 when you text. And seeing as I text alot it get's very very annoying to work with.
Plus its not a smartphone, and when you use the device you definatly notice that. It sure is a phone, but it's far from smart.

I live in Belgium, and I am waiting for my HTC desire :)

I'm thinking it will be atleast one more week before it arrives, 2 weeks if i'm realistic.

Anyway, this was me saying hi.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones