• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello New forum Goodbye Note 7. Mate 9 please go to Verizon

OK people just fired up my new Mate 9 with dual sim cards. Just left Verizon and my Note 7. Now on AT&T! So far the phone seems awesome! I now have 2 numbers on my phone and it has been great so far today! Business and personal combined I have been waiting for years to do this. Tweaking it all night. I'll check back tomorrow. I know this phone is slow to get out since only Best Buy etc. are selling them. Well I got creative and I'm psyched!!! Lets go!!

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0
Sorry folks for the delay. I think it's Active Passive. I tried to call SIM 2 from SIM 1. It rang a few times then voicemail. SIM 1 is my primary SIM. Calling from SIM 2 to SIM 1 I got voicemail immediately. The call actually shows up as to voicemail in my recent calls with my full phone # displayed as the # called.

Miss the dedicated home button and stylus (Note 7)but nothing else. This is a great phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones