Hello, new in this forum, question about ADB!Support

Last Updated:

1. lior1230

lior1230 Member This Topic's Starter

so I got my galaxy few days ago and Yesterday I got home to my comp(Finally). i had an Israeli firmware version which is really annoying.
    After reading in this forum and the italian HD forum I successfully flashed the frimware(to H8 cause you ppl said the II5 is buggy) and rooted my phone.
    I want to install the USB drivers but I have a problem:
    I've alredy seen the guide that kam made(thnx for it very much) but when i try to install the ADP driver I get this message(after it recognizes its a ADP driver but not recognize galaxy):
    I think this pictures will explain better than words.
    What heppend when i install the driver:
    [​IMG]
    This is how my device manager looks AFTER i installed(unsuccessfully) the driver:
    [​IMG]
    this is how the driver looks:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I use windows XP if somebody is confused.
    you can see in the "details" that my phone is VID_04E8&PID_6640&MI_04
    so thats not the problem.

UPDATE: I managed to solve my problem with this file
    http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GGAPPHIE
    P.S
    kam187- thanks for all the posts they helped me a lot!!!

Advertisement
  2. origr15

origr15 Active Member

איזה בעיות היו לך אם הגירסה הישראלית ? היום אני הולך לקנות את הגאלאקסי שלי דרך סלקום - יש משהו שאני צריך לדעת עליו?
    אה ושתדע האנשים פה בפורום לא הכי סימפטים לישראלים אני כתבתי בטעות שאני ישראלי ולא ענו לי על השאלה איך להשיג את העיצוב של הסנס (העיצוב של ההירו ) לגאלאקסי

3. lior1230

I think it would be best to speak English so if i help you other ppl can read it too and don't think somebody is speaking behind their backs.
    i bouth my phone from dinamica which is part of the importer(יבואן) of Samsung phones, it costs there 2900 shekels and you can have 24 payments witch is the lowest price in israel.
    the phones comes with cellcoms firmware.The firmware is not that good. It has unwanted programs which always try to run after i close them. the keyboard is shit and it consumes alot of RAM and battery for no particular reason.
    You can upgrade your phone to newer firmware using odin. Then its really easy to install Hebrew fonts (link) and a program called "AnySoftKeyboard" which is A LOT better then the keyboard cellcom provides and supports Hebrew. Rooting and upgrading is easy if read some post here.

4. origr15

origr15 Active Member

you seem to know a lot , do you think you can write a guide for the israeli user? cuz im a total noob and you kinda scared me about the galaxy...
    a guide on how to install a new firmwere and to make it better for the israeli user ?

5. lior1230

There are alot of guides in here. now i dont have a time for that but I think I will make 1 in a week or 2.