hello.. new to android.. behold 2 question as well..

Last Updated:

1. thanhc

thanhc New Member This Topic's Starter

hello! i was once a iphone user, who learn its hack and everything about the iphone and now its all the same and it is all boring and tooo hype for something that is so basic to our society now. i want to get used to android.. i would usually do hardcore night and day research but android is just more different for me some how... i currently got the behold 2..man did i regret it.. but its fine since i'll be getting the droid x in a couple of weeks hopefully, but in the mean time i hope to gain knowledge with the community.

currently i have a behold 2 with a 1.5 firmware... and i want to change the firmware because i really dont like the firmware on it now.. but unsure on what the option are.. i saw some theards about 1.6 roms.. still a lack of wifi.. and no vibration.... what are you suggestion? thank you guys!

Advertisement
  2. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums! I'm really not sure since I don't have a behold, but if ask here..
    Samsung Behold 2 - Android Forums someone there can probably help you better.

3. HTC-Fandroid

HTC-Fandroid Well-Known Member

Hi mate and Welcome. :) What G.Armour said :D

HTC-F