• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello People!

My name is Ruru, I'm from Jogjakarta, Indonesia. Recently just purchased a Samsung Galaxy S7 because my previous phone, a Sony XPeria C just cannot handle the many apps that I really need to have in my university life. So a few steps taken to get myself ready for university life, that'll ultimately begin next month, is to get new Laptops and Phones to sustain my university life. My local phone vendors and some of my friends told me that S7 would be a good phone. You know, it's classy and the huge RAM and internal memory means that I can store many apps and photos/data. So anyway, I just wanted to say hi to everybody here and hope that we can interact to help each other solving our problems/issues/questions about our Android phones.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones