Hello people

Last Updated:

1. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello people, after most of us calling sprint and asking them about our issues that we have with our phones and the rep tells us a different story all the time. what do you do when you receive a call back from sprint asking if the rep was able to help you out or solve the issues that you had???? how do you rate the csr???

Advertisement
  2. acp

acp Well-Known Member

I always rate them well and then complain about how much misinformation I receive from Sprint. It's a vicious cycle.

3. pwabbit

pwabbit Well-Known Member

I guess we should rate them on their ability to know answers to routine questions. I really think we are pushing the limit when asking a tech when a certain event will happen or on the extreme intricacies of our phones. The tech might be offering office here-say but we shouldn't rely on that. I would give a "no comment" to the rating person. If pressed, I would say "I asked an impossible question" and leave it at that. We need to be fair.

4. dominicanyor

Agree.

5. dominicanyor

Agree.

6. Little Darwin

Little Darwin Well-Known Member

How about the, "Answer 6 quick questions" but they go on to ask a dozen questions, especially if you count having to answer "Are you sure?" several times . ;)