hello, team...

Last Updated:

1. why?

why? New Member This Topic's Starter

just saying hi and introducing myself as commanded by the cute droid guy. nobody likes lurkers. plus, i heard you're building a sense of community, and thought i should probably check out the project, maybe offer some unwarranted helpful suggestions (my forte).
    i love my droid x, especially the camera, but periodically have rage issues about technology that make me want to crush my phone. this is how people get cancer from cell phones, i'm sure of it. and i should know, or at least state it with certainty, because i'm a nurse on a cancer unit and make lofty claims and statements of insight all the time. corroborating scientific "evidence" is overrated. sometimes, you just know things.
    my current curiosity/project involves modifying the swype dictionary. in a unique way that is very complex. i haven't found an answer yet, but i do like following the threads. especially when posters get pissy and lose their cool. that's funny.
    so, is there an actual team? i'm full of questions, hoping to learn, and curious about almost everything. :rolleyes::confused:;)
    for instance, what's a trackback?

Advertisement
  2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

3. trav2001

trav2001 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the community!