• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello there!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd introduce myself. I'm Patrick Armstrong and live up in the North East (of England!) in Newcastle upon Tyne.

I've been a fan of Android for a while but only ever owned a HTC Desire HD (which is getting on a bit but I still love it!).

Swapping careers from a musician to a developer, I'm getting to play around with Android in my day job these days (including ready access to a shiny Nexus 7).

I'll be completely honest, part of the reason for joining the forum is to post on the Alpha/Beta testing board about something I've been working on but I'm also keen to share some of the knowledge I've gained doing Android development... I find myself reading articles and posts on this site a lot these days!

Cheers!

Hello there Patrick. :ciao: Glad to have you here at Android Forums.

I see that you've found, and posted in our alpha/beta testing section, so it looks like you're finding your way around here fine. If there's something we can do to help you, please just let us know, and we'll do our best to get you pointed in the right direction.

Enjoy the forums, and happy posting! :)

- eyebeam

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones