Hello there!!!

Last Updated:

1. jonnie

jonnie Active Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all,

The names Jonnie and Im the proud owner of a Sony Ericsson X10, totally new to Android platform but so far Im loving it!!!! Looking forward to getting tips off you all and hopefully sharing some too as I work in the mobile phone industry in Ireland!!!

Jonnie

Advertisement
  2. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forums! =) What do you think of your X10??? I'm very curious!

3. jonnie

jonnie Active Member This Topic's Starter

Well, ive been a huge sony ericsson fan for the last 6-7 years and when I got word of the release of the x10, i had to get it, and its class!!!! very fast, the snapdragon processor lives up to the hype, media and timescape are excellent additions, the touchscreen is very responsive and I personally find the camera is quality....only downside is battery life, its been on charge every night since I got it just under a month ago but im used to that now..:D:D

Comes highly recommended from me and great work by SonyEricsson, looking forward to the android update in Sept!!!

4. mobil3gen

mobil3gen Well-Known Member

Nice, I was a little shocked about the OS that came with, but from what I've been hearing it seems like it's a pretty nice phone - as far as battery life goes - I think low battery life is pretty standard on Android haha, I always have to charge mine constantly, but I'm on my phone 24/7 so it's expected.

Once again, welcome welcome!

5. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: