Hello to my new brethren

Last Updated:

1. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

YAY! I have 2 Fascinate's arriving tonight - replacing my wife's crappy i*hone and my Dinc. I really wanted to stay with the Dinc - I really have it humming with all the customization I was able to do. I simply can not take the battery life anymore, and was never really a fan of the "cheap" feel of the phone.

Regardless, just wanted to say hi to my new brothers and sisters...looking forward to seeing what the community pulls together for this one... :D

Advertisement
  2. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

Congratulations on your new phone! Why did you go to this one and not the Droid X?

3. burningembers

burningembers Well-Known Member

Congrats!

4. yankeeboy

yankeeboy Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks! The DX is too large for me, and I really liked the feel of this phone. I have always loved my Samsungs...hope they resolve some of the issues they mentioned - there will never be a perfect phone though.

5. mandirae16

mandirae16 Well-Known Member

Hello...this is my new home also. Coming from an Eris. Even rooted I couldn't handle how slow it was and the battery life. Loving the new phone. Think I will stay here a while (which is good for my husband, because I think he is tired of buying me phones every six months.)

6. Moonfire

Moonfire Well-Known Member

Welcome, New-To-Fascinaters! Make yourself comfortable here - the slushie machine is the first door on the right, and Thursday nights at the pool is ladies night.