Hello, very new and VERY lost

Last Updated:

1. BABY_EVO

BABY_EVO Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I'm BabyEVo, and I am lost :confused: how do I download these apps? and what are the little black and white blocks for?
    I used the search bar first, to see if there were post on this but I didnt get what I was looking for, ANY help would be nice! thanks!

Advertisement
  2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Hi there!

Don't feel bad about being confused - we were all like that at one time ( and some of us still are! :) )

I posted a brief explanation of QR codes here which may help you out.

Welcome, and enjoy your stay!

3. BABY_EVO

thank you so much! ill check it out!, i do have the scanner app...its just NEVER works for me...is that the ONLY way to download apps from this site?

4. Slug

The one I use is Barcode Scanner (com.google.zxing.client.android) by ZXing Team. It's worked flawlessly on everything I've tried.... just make sure the whole QR code 'square' is inside the marks on the screen and then wait for it to focus and decode.

5. BABY_EVO

thas the one i have, and it just worked for me on the little boxes, but it took it a minute, im going to keep practicing, I really thank you! and I LOVE this evo. im so stoked to see what I can do with it...

6. Slug

Glad I could help. Don't forget to stop by the EVO 4G forum for plenty of tips on making the most of it. :)