• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello world! :)

Ok so hi all. My name is Michael and I'm an IT project manager. I currently have and iPhone 3GS which I love but the Android OS looks like a lot of fun to play with. I recently had the Sprint Hero but HATED it because it was so laggy and slow and had a lot of bugs with the stock ROM. I'm going to be getting the Telus Hero unlocked on AT&T so I can use some more updated and refined ROMS and I can give Android another chance. I play on keeping my iPhone 3GS but using the Hero as my second line for something fun to play with and try new OS upgrades and stay on the bleeding edge with different Android developments. I like my current phone but I'm a true techy and love playing with the latest stuff and customizing home screens and making screens and videos of UI's is just fun for me. If there is anything anyone wants to suggest or teach me about the Hero or the Android platform please feel free to tell me all there is to know... I'm a newb and look forward to learning all I can.. I'll be getting the phone in the next 2 weeks or so. Anyway, HI EVERYONE :)

Welcome to AF!
xmassmile.gif

Upvote 0
Ok so hi all. My name is Michael and I'm an IT project manager. I currently have and iPhone 3GS which I love but the Android OS looks like a lot of fun to play with. I recently had the Sprint Hero but HATED it because it was so laggy and slow and had a lot of bugs with the stock ROM. I'm going to be getting the Telus Hero unlocked on AT&T so I can use some more updated and refined ROMS and I can give Android another chance. I play on keeping my iPhone 3GS but using the Hero as my second line for something fun to play with and try new OS upgrades and stay on the bleeding edge with different Android developments. I like my current phone but I'm a true techy and love playing with the latest stuff and customizing home screens and making screens and videos of UI's is just fun for me. If there is anything anyone wants to suggest or teach me about the Hero or the Android platform please feel free to tell me all there is to know... I'm a newb and look forward to learning all I can.. I'll be getting the phone in the next 2 weeks or so. Anyway, HI EVERYONE :)

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones