• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello World

dmkjr

Apr 21, 2010
Hello World - I have been a frequent visitor of Android Forums for quite some time now but would never break-down and register for an account. I'm on the web so much, and have so many different things I'm interested in, it's hard to really keep up with a forum board, let alone one this size.

To start of with, the name's David. I currently reside in South Carolina, USA. I currently run with candy in my mouth and a Motorola Cliq in my hand. I'm running the latest (supplied) build from T-mobile/Motorola and sporting a Neon Green hard rubberized casing.

I have the following applications installed, in no particular order:

-Pandora
-Handscent SMS
-Fandango
-Advanced task killer
-StreamFurious (Urbhits.com)
-Shazam

Hello World - I have been a frequent visitor of Android Forums for quite some time now but would never break-down and register for an account. I'm on the web so much, and have so many different things I'm interested in, it's hard to really keep up with a forum board, let alone one this size.

To start of with, the name's David. I currently reside in South Carolina, USA. I currently run with candy in my mouth and a Motorola Cliq in my hand. I'm running the latest (supplied) build from T-mobile/Motorola and sporting a Neon Green hard rubberized casing.

I have the following applications installed, in no particular order:

-Pandora
-Handscent SMS
-Fandango
-Advanced task killer
-StreamFurious (Urbhits.com)
-Shazam
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones