• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

chrisoverly

Oct 13, 2009
Hello everyone, my name is Chris.

I used to be a T-Mobile dealer a ways back and now I focus on webhosting and computer work. I currently use the BlackBerry Storm and will be switching to the Sholes as soon as VZW gets in gear :)

I have been looking around absorbing all of the Android knowledge I can and figured I might as well make an account on the forums here since I had been reading Phandroid for about a month.

As good a reason as any right?

Hope to learn a lot,
Chris

I used to be a T-Mobile dealer a ways back and now I focus on webhosting and computer work. I currently use the BlackBerry Storm and will be switching to the Sholes as soon as VZW gets in gear :)

I have been looking around absorbing all of the Android knowledge I can and figured I might as well make an account on the forums here since I had been reading Phandroid for about a month.

Hope to learn a lot,
Chris

Welcome!

Upvote 0

Hope to learn a lot,
Chris

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones