Last Updated:

1. Sweet Chaos

Sweet Chaos Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Dec 3, 2010
    Hello everyone. I joined this site to get more information about the Android phones out there from the user perspective. I got a job working for a 3rd party company that sells Verizon Wireless so I understand parts of it but the user experience is the most important, in my opinion. I am currently looking to get a new phone so I'm hoping everyone here will be nice and helpful to me =)

I didn't read the other introductions so I don't know what is usually included so I'll just mention some of the big stuff. I'm 23 years old and from Jersey. I spend the large majority of my time playing video games (my boyfriend and I met on CoD4 on XBox). I'm really into tech, but mostly the gaming aspect of it. I love to read and don't go anywhere without my Nook <3 I'm a huge animal lover (vegetarian, anti-fur, the whole 9), environmentalist, and Buddhist. I'm also very open-minded. I understand that everyone has their own opinions and can debate things forever while still being respectful. I have lots of tattoos and lots more piercings. Uhhh I think that's about it. I'm really an open book and LOVE talking about myself (lol) so feel free to ask anything. It's pretty hard to insult me =D

2. Martimus

Martimus One bite at a time... Moderator

Jul 9, 2010