Hello

Last Updated:

1. sanity29

sanity29 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hello everyone, i just wanted to say hi. i've been browsing this forum for a couple days now. i finally decided to sign up. so i will do my best to search before asking, but need to apologize now if i ask something that has been answered a million times. trust me i did search and ask only if no answer.

so a little about my mobile self: i have been with nextel since day one, but finally decided it was time for more. i switched to a blackberry for nextel earlier this year, and their service was not for me anymore, so i went to sprint and got a 8330 curve. well i got sick of not getting everything i wanted and was limited to some html needs if you will. so i finally decided it was time to try something different. now don't get me wrong, the bb was a nice phone and all, but lacked in many areas. but i'm not here to bash rim at all. so now that i have been with my hero for a week now, all i can say is wow. this is a great phone, and great os. i wonder why i didn't switch to it a long time ago. but no worries, i'm here now.

so hello everyone and see you around the boards.

Advertisement
  2. djkleric

djkleric Well-Known Member

Welcome. Enjoy your stay

3. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Hey , Welcome to AndroidForums! :D