• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

hello....

New guy here, just wanted to say hey to the community.

I'm running evolved shifted Rom v2.1 on ky HTC EVO 4G. Love this rom...also tried Kingdom Rom by xxxvirusxxx. Liked it a pot as well, but was using a lot of memory and my phone seemed to oag some. Switched back to the evolved shifted Rom after his last update. Added netflix and native hotspot, but I love having a rooted phone so I can try different roms.

To newbies it was kind of scary at first, I had a rooted phone for 3 or 4 months before I tried flashing a different Rom, but it really is simple and the custom Rom are great and well worth it.

My short hello turned into a little longer than expected....

Later..

New guy here, just wanted to say hey to the community.

I'm running evolved shifted Rom v2.1 on ky HTC EVO 4G. Love this rom...also tried Kingdom Rom by xxxvirusxxx. Liked it a pot as well, but was using a lot of memory and my phone seemed to oag some. Switched back to the evolved shifted Rom after his last update. Added netflix and native hotspot, but I love having a rooted phone so I can try different roms.

To newbies it was kind of scary at first, I had a rooted phone for 3 or 4 months before I tried flashing a different Rom, but it really is simple and the custom Rom are great and well worth it.

My short hello turned into a little longer than expected....

Later..

Hello and welcome! :D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones