• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

abraham

Lurker
Jan 23, 2010
Just bought a new HTC Hero Android Phone. Busy grad student with very little time, so it's my phone and my alarm clock and my appointment reminder...that's it for now, so far...later, when time allows I'll make better use of some the features. Music for me is everything, I'm a musician but listening to music on phone, even this one, is barely half the great experience of live music. Music is not a convenience, it's one the best parts of being alive. There are only two ways to really listen to great music LIVE and LIVE (get it!)...and if you can't do it live it's got to be BOSE (anyway you can get it). -Cheers

Just bought a new HTC Hero Android Phone. Busy grad student with very little time, so it's my phone and my alarm clock and my appointment reminder...that's it for now, so far...later, when time allows I'll make better use of some the features. Music for me is everything, I'm a musician but listening to music on phone, even this one, is barely half the great experience of live music. Music is not a convenience, it's one the best parts of being alive. There are only two ways to really listen to great music LIVE and LIVE (get it!)...and if you can't do it live it's got to be BOSE (anyway you can get it). -Cheers
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones