• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hello,
My name is Andrew and I am an Android nut. I previously came from a Palm Pre and couldn't be happier leaving Palm behind. I had multiple issues with Palm and WebOS to the point that no matter how sweet of a phone they produce, they will NEVER get my business again due to how poorly they handle support cases (like when their update loses ALL of your precious contacts and they call you 3 months later saying they might have a fix). I have since loaded most of my contacts onto my computer and gmail account and I trust Google's Servers much more than that bankrupt company's. I am not really a newb, I've had my Hero for 3 months and I am very familiar with the device. I am simply adding another forum to get addicted to :)

Hello,
My name is Andrew and I am an Android nut. I previously came from a Palm Pre and couldn't be happier leaving Palm behind. I had multiple issues with Palm and WebOS to the point that no matter how sweet of a phone they produce, they will NEVER get my business again due to how poorly they handle support cases (like when their update loses ALL of your precious contacts and they call you 3 months later saying they might have a fix). I have since loaded most of my contacts onto my computer and gmail account and I trust Google's Servers much more than that bankrupt company's. I am not really a newb, I've had my Hero for 3 months and I am very familiar with the device. I am simply adding another forum to get addicted to :)
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones