Hello

1. hivmunky

hivmunky New Member

New to the forum and been wanting to figure out how to root my android. I figured since I was coming here anyways to find out how might as well sign up. I might need to ask questions in the future ;) Hope the rooting process is less painful than it looks :p

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Welcome! Android Forum is a friendly place for discussion, learning and help. We love to welcome new members who want to be a part of this community.
    It's nice to have you aboard....Make sure to click Android- Phones - Or click [B]Android-Tablets[/B]. From there scroll down to your device model - You can then join your device's area of discussion - where other users will give you help on getting the most out of your device.
    There are lots of Help, Hints, Tips & Tricks
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums. Just remember, rooting is a decision and not a requirement. Do not hurry the process and know your path well before taking the first step. It's great to have you here at AF. I hope you enjoy your time here.
  4. D-U-R-X

D-U-R-X turbo drinker Moderator

Welcome to the forums - thanks for signing up!

Hope you find this place useful!
  5. Jimipop

Jimipop New Member

Hi there also new here! Just started designing basic websites - first one requires some apps. So done lots of research and I've hopefully created the app

Thanks

Jimi Pop
  6. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Welcome to Android Forums!