• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Welcome to the forums - thanks for joining!

Glad to hear that you like the atmosphere in here... it was one of the things that meant that I stuck around when I first came here... as you say, there are some Android related forums on the internet where being new or not understanding things is looked upon badly and you feel that you can't ask any questions... we try not to be like that and encourage our new members to ask questions... it is, after all, the only way to increase the membership of the forums!

I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, as I know nothing about development, but if you try posting in Android Development - Android Forums then I am sure that one of our devs would be able to help!

Thanks again for joining - good luck with your app and I hope you find this place useful!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones