• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
New to the forum. Been using droid phones for a number of years. Recently updated from HTC Evo 4g to Samsung Galaxy S2. I was very used to HTC UI so this is a bit of adjusting...but so far I love the new phone. I don't like T-Mobile service as much as Sprint though. I am considering rooting this phone...never did that before but I figure it's time to have a little fun.

Hi Warrior. Welcome to the forums. It's great that you decided join us in our Android madness. Congrats on the new S2. You will want to check out it's designated forum for the best scoop on your new phone. Here is a link to that area:
Samsung Galaxy S2 (T-Mobile) - Android Forums
Have fun and thanks for joining.

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Reactions: Warrior1975
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones