• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

JFeisty

Mar 14, 2010
Hey there. Several months ago, after my wife's Storm 1 died on her, I talked her into getting an Eris instead of another Storm. She loves it. Now I'm seriously thinking about dumping my BB Tour for an HTC Incredible whenever it comes out. Android is certainly an exciting platform!

Hey there. Several months ago, after my wife's Storm 1 died on her, I talked her into getting an Eris instead of another Storm. She loves it. Now I'm seriously thinking about dumping my BB Tour for an HTC Incredible whenever it comes out. Android is certainly an exciting platform!
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0
Welcome to Android Forums!!!

Before you begin, check out the rules here

If you need help with something, feel free to ask, but to keep the forum efficient and smooth running, please look for the appropriate thread as most concerns have been answered already!

Also, if you asked a question here, after SEARCHING for your solution, post it in an appropriate forum, and it will get answered. Questions in the introduction forum don't get answered, generally.

There is plenty to do here at Androidforums.com, Stop by the Forum Games Section and play around, or do some politics debating in the lounge! Hope your here to stay, and see you in the forums!

-IOWA

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones