• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello..

lcgreen

Mar 28, 2010
YO.......

well I'm new to the forums,... quite interested in Androids phones since it came out, but haven't a chance to actually use one yet..

Still a student lol, last year of HS. Livin' down in Australia, aka that hole...

Maybe I should talk about my phone atm? Nokia 3110 Classic LOL. I've also owned two WinMo pda's (basically smartphone.....without the phone...), one from HP and one from DELL(x51v). So I know how stuff works in a smartphone at least lol.

Thats pretty much it. sups.

YO.......

well I'm new to the forums,... quite interested in Androids phones since it came out, but haven't a chance to actually use one yet..

Still a student lol, last year of HS. Livin' down in Australia, aka that hole...

Maybe I should talk about my phone atm? Nokia 3110 Classic LOL. I've also owned two WinMo pda's (basically smartphone.....without the phone...), one from HP and one from DELL(x51v). So I know how stuff works in a smartphone at least lol.

Thats pretty much it. sups.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones