1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Hello!

1. Pantheist

Pantheist Member

Hi there,

I joined the forum, predictably because of a problem with my HTC Desire - I've lost all my contacts. After browsing the Internet for solutions I'm not full of hope, but nothing ventured nothing gained and all that!

I'm 28, from East Berkshire, I love skateboarding, have just dislocated my left shoulder for the third time, play piano, love free parties and work in logistics. I'm hoping to get over to Australia in 2014 & do some travelling, everyone I know who's made the jump over there has loved it.

Hopefully someone may offer some clues as to what's happened with my phone, because I've spent a long time trying to work it out & have exhausted all options I'm aware of. My thread is here. Thanks for reading :)

Peter

Advertisement
    :
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Great intro, welcome to our forums! :)

Fwiw, I went to Australia 4-5 years ago. Did a month touring the East Coast and it was one of the best times I've ever had.

I can't help you with your issue unfortunately, but you've posted in the right place to get assistance from the folks in the know.
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hello there Pantheist. :hello: Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

I see that you've found, and posted in our Desire sub-forum, so hopefully the folks that know that phone best can help you out. If there's anything else we can do to assist you, please don't hesitate to ask.

I hope you'll enjoy the forums. :)

- eyebeam