• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Hi all,

My name is Jeroen, i'm from The Netherlands, I live together with my girlfriend and our son in a town called Gouda (you know: where the cheese comes from)
I have a Motorola Milestone for about 2 weeks that came preloaded with Android 2.0, it's now running verry nice with Android 2.1 and it is rooted thanks to some great guides/app I found here.
So far i still love my Milestone, battery life could be a thing needing improvement tho....

Well that's pretty much it, if you have questions, just ask.

Hi all,

My name is Jeroen, i'm from The Netherlands, I live together with my girlfriend and our son in a town called Gouda (you know: where the cheese comes from)
I have a Motorola Milestone for about 2 weeks that came preloaded with Android 2.0, it's now running verry nice with Android 2.1 and it is rooted thanks to some great guides/app I found here.
So far i still love my Milestone, battery life could be a thing needing improvement tho....

Well that's pretty much it, if you have questions, just ask.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones