• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Hello

jwiv

Lurker
Jan 12, 2013
I'm John,
A country boy from North Carolina, lol. Actually I am from NC but I'm not country. There are a lot of things that I like to do but mostly my heart is in research and investigation. Right now I am having trouble trying to fix a bug so hopefully as time goes on you might be able to help me out.

I'm John,
A country boy from North Carolina, lol. Actually I am from NC but I'm not country. There are a lot of things that I like to do but mostly my heart is in research and investigation. Right now I am having trouble trying to fix a bug so hopefully as time goes on you might be able to help me out.

Hello and welcome. :)

Tell us about the problem, the device and issues. ;)

We'll get it remedied for you, and get you linked to the sub-forum where a community of other users of that device can welcome and help you, too. ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones