Hello

1. I'm new to the site so I am just saying hello to everyone. I own an HTC One S through T-Mobile. I've mostly joined to learn some tips and tricks to customize my phone, and because I have a few questions. Thank you all in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hi there E11evenE11even. [​IMG] Glad to have you join us here at Android Forums.

You've come to the right place to learn more about your phone. For starters, you'll probably want to head on over to our HTC One S section, where you'll find a ton of useful info, tips, and help as needed from the folks here who know that phone best.

HTC One S - Android Forums

Of course there's much, much more here at AF, so have a look around and enjoy the forums. If you need any help or have any questions, please feel free to ask us for assistance.

Happy posting! :)

- eyebeam
    E11evenE11even likes this.
  3. Thank you eyebeam! I'll check out the link immediately :)
  4. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hopefully you'll find the information on here to be helpful.

Good luck and thanks for joining. :)
  5. Gracias Rush! You're all quite welcome, thank you for having me. :)
    Rush likes this.
  6. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

Hi there and welcome to our humble forum, E11evenE11even. :)

If you require any assistance or need help navigating the site please do feel free to ask us staffers. :D
  7. Thank you Mr. Prime. If people who got paid to help others with their phones were as attentive as you guys, I think a lot of problems for new phone owners would be avoided!

Also, awesome game. I'm not big into FPSes but the Metroids for Gamecube were just too good.
    Metroid Prime likes this.
  8. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

what he said ^ ;)
  9. Metroid Prime

Thank you. The Metroid Games were just too awesome! :D
  10. Yes they were! Also, not to drag this thread out but I suppose I didn't tell very much about myself.
    I like to exercise a lot, read, write and play video games!
    My favorite games are Final Fantasy VII, Twisted Metal and the Elder Scrolls series.
    I like to read fantasy, I really like the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan.
    If anyone wants to geek out and talk about any of this just send me a message!
    I'm also down to answer any questions anyone might have about exercising and/or fitness. It's sort of my forte and I love helping people out meeting their goals.
  11. Metroid Prime

That's cool that you mention that. I too love the Elder Scrolls series and am sort of a geek when it comes to Fallout. You can discuss games like that here in the Gaming section and literature also. :) Literature
    Enjoy the forums. :)