• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
I figured I should probably go ahead and do an intro post, so here we go.

A little history: I owned both an original iPhone and an iPhone 3G, but I switched to an HTC Eris in November because my mom, brother, and sister already had a family plan with Verizon. I mainly switched because of the price difference (Saved about $60/month), but I was also curious about Android.

That said, I effing love Android, and I'm waiting for the EVO. I've got a friend who works at Sprint, and he's been hinting about it for a few months now. He didn't tell me any real details about it until after it was announced, of course, but it was still exciting enough before. I'm actually waiting to hear back from Sprint right now about a job in their device testing lab, so let's hope that goes through....

Alright, this is way too long for an introduction, so I'll stop here.

I figured I should probably go ahead and do an intro post, so here we go.

A little history: I owned both an original iPhone and an iPhone 3G, but I switched to an HTC Eris in November because my mom, brother, and sister already had a family plan with Verizon. I mainly switched because of the price difference (Saved about $60/month), but I was also curious about Android.

That said, I effing love Android, and I'm waiting for the EVO. I've got a friend who works at Sprint, and he's been hinting about it for a few months now. He didn't tell me any real details about it until after it was announced, of course, but it was still exciting enough before. I'm actually waiting to hear back from Sprint right now about a job in their device testing lab, so let's hope that goes through....

Alright, this is way too long for an introduction, so I'll stop here.
Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones