• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

fatmabuy

May 23, 2010
UK
Well I have been jumping phone companies ever since a nokia 3510. I have used Nokias, SE, Bb, Samsung, Panasonic and recently an iphone, but now android is the next big thing and its everywhere. I just recently ended my contract and saw the options I got and I was offered a HTC Desire. I did hear about the phone. One of my friends even has it but I didnt think much of it...lol that was me back then thinking of the iphone as godly device sent straight from god himself..Well after doing some research and looking on the net speaking to my friend, I took the plunge and went straight for it and boy am I happy...
I came across this forum and was reading some posts and it seems like a great community..

SOO long story short HELLOO everyone...

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones