• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

tdewald

Lurker
Sep 10, 2014
As a long time iPhone user, I am about to make the switch to Android. I am considering the LG G3 or the Galaxy S5, with the LG G3 looking a bit more appealing. I have no experience with Android phones, so I wouldn't mind recommendations.

I am not a former iPhone fanboy, I simply started with the iPhone and haven't seen a compelling reason to switch until now. I'm a bit disappointed with the iPhone 6 details, so it's time to give the competition a try.

Glad to have you on the site tdewald :)

Both the G3 and S5 are great phones. If you haven't done so yet I'd recommend testing out both at a store to see which you like more - the user interface of each will be very different and some users prefer one over the other.

I'm assuming you've already compared their specs, but here they are just in case:
LG G3 vs. Galaxy S5

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones