• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
Ok hi... I hate doing these things but the little thing at the top of the screen begging me to introduce myself won out against writing a Biology Field Report.

My names Sammie I'm nineteen and I'm from Scotland and I got my T-Mobile G1 phone two weeks ago. I'm hooked on it, like seriously hooked on it I can't put the damn thing down! It is without a doubt the best purchase I've ever made. Its just such a nice phone that does just about everything you could ever want it to.

However down side I understand very little about technology, I have a lot of it but I don

Hi Sammie and Welcome to AF forums & the Android community! :D

Theirs no such thing as a stupid question so please do fire away! I also think my Purchase of my HTC Magic running android is the best. Android has so much going for it and with alot of potential!

Just wait and see when we get the next major update in October {Donut} , we get some fresh new features! ;)

Carl C :)

Upvote 0
Ok hi... I hate doing these things but the little thing at the top of the screen begging me to introduce myself won out against writing a Biology Field Report.

My names Sammie I'm nineteen and I'm from Scotland and I got my T-Mobile G1 phone two weeks ago. I'm hooked on it, like seriously hooked on it I can't put the damn thing down! It is without a doubt the best purchase I've ever made. Its just such a nice phone that does just about everything you could ever want it to.

However down side I understand very little about technology, I have a lot of it but I don

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones